ABSTRACT INVITED FOR:-Free Papers Symposia Workshops (As per guidelines given)
Late Abstract Submissionsaccepted upto 10th October, 2017(subject to slot availability)
|Submissions Invited From all Mental Health and Allied Professionals, User & Carer Groups, and Policy and Opinion Makers including:- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Psychiatric Social Workers, Physicians, Rehabilitation Experts, Nurses & Other Health Professionals, Public Health Experts, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Health Service Planners, Service Users and their Family Members, NGOs, Law & Policy Experts, Economists, Community & Key Opinion Leaders||
CATEGORIZATION OF SCIENTIFIC SESSIONSPanel Discussions/Plenary Lectures on overarching focus themes or any other important subject will be planned by the WFMH Group or the Scientific Committee/Organizing Committee. Symposia/Workshops will be planned by WFMH Group or the Scientific Committee/Organizing Committee, but submissions from Individuals/Teams/Departments will also be duly considered, and are welcome. Free papers (Oral/Poster*) may be submitted by Individuals/Teams/Departments
*See Program for detailed list of topics.
- All submissions should mandatorily be done only through online mode available on official website. No offline request will be entertained.
- Please include the categorization as per Theme & Subtheme (The 3 digit Alpha-numeric Code) in the Submission. The National Scientific Committee may exercise its discretion in applying the Theme & Subtheme for any submission without explicit Theme & Subtheme.
- The facility for Power Point Presentation (Visual only) and Display of Posters on Screen will be provided ordinarily. Any special Audio-Visual arrangement (or any other specific requirement) during presentation should be informed along with submission.
- *National Scientific Committee will exercise its discretion for presentation of Free Papers as “Oral” or “Poster”.
- Not more than eight minutes will be provided for Oral Paper Presentation followed by a maximum of two minutes discussion. The presentation should be in Power Point Format (.ppt or .pptx) and should have maximum of eight slides.
- Images/Charts/Graphs are not required at time of Abstract submission.
- Out of total of an hour for each Symposium, a maximum of 30 minutes of presentation will be permitted for presentation by all authors together, which should be followed by discussion.
- The Scope & Objective of the proposed Workshops should be well defined in the abstract. A maximum of 2 hours shall be provided ordinarily. Any extraordinary requirement should be discussed directly with Organizing Committee/Scientific Committee.
- You will receive and acknowledgement e-mail with acknowledgment number after submission. Kindly quote the acknowledgment Number in all future correspondence.
- Final Acceptance of submitted abstracts is subject to registration by all the Presenting Authors for Free Papers & All Speakers for Symposia/Workshops.